The FLUX:: team is pleased to release this massive update of our flagship, object and perceptual immersive mixing software SPAT Revolution 23.08. Now Apple Silicon ARM Native compatible, and with loads of new features and optimization updates,
Available now as a free update in FLUX:: Center, for all users with a 22.09 license or with an active subscription plan.
Highlights SPAT Revolution 23.08
- New Group feature – Groups are now available in SPAT Revolution, adding the ability to group sources and easily take control of them together.
- Now with Native ARM / Universal binary 2 for the application and the integration plugins, including new VST3 integration plugins.
- Support for AAX Pro Tools 23.06 new track width – Simplify your audio routing with Local Audio Path (LAP) for tracks or return buses up to 9.1.6 or up to 7th order ambisonic.
- New Absolute and Trim modes for editing
- New speaker setup import – Now with EASE (AFMG) XLD format import with support for speaker orientation for WFS reproduction systems.
- More than 200 new speaker arrangements with categorization by DAW, Format, Standard, Type, and more.
- Support for the new three-dimensional Audio Technical BP-3600 channel base microphone that allows you to establish and mix a truly immersive audio image in SPAT Revolution.
- Update Room view user interface
- Performance improvements in automation, OSC, snapshots, and audio processing
And as always, maintenance, a lot of optimizations, and bug fixes.
Need to upgrade to 22.09? Visit the My Upgrade Options section in your FLUX:: account.