Online Shop & User Account
Activation & Authorization
Download & Installation
Support Documents & Files
How To download and install on an offline computer using FLUX:: Center
Last Updated On
Important – Verify that the latest version of FLUX:: Center is installed on BOTH the Online computer (used for the download), and on the Offline computer (where the installation will be done)
1 – On the online machine
- Open Flux:: Center preferences and click on ‘clear cache’ button
- Enable ‘Download Only Mode’ and set the OS and formats versions you need to download.
- Click ‘ok’ to go back to the main page and download the products
- When all the products have been downloaded, go back to the preferences page and click onto the ‘export cache’ button.
- Save the file (on an USB key for example, you’ll need to access the file from the offline machine in the next step)
2 – On the offline machine
- Open Flux:: Center (you’ll be prompted that Flux:: Center is running in offline mode), go the the preferences and click on ‘Import Cache’ button. Select the file saved in the previous step.
- You have the choice to merge the actual cache or to clear and replace it with the products from the imported file.
- Click ‘ok’ to go back to the main page, the products should be available.
- Install the products
Table of Contents