Windows – Unexpected Authorization Issues in Windows
If you experience unexpected authorization issues, and any of the following products are installed and running on your computer:
- Comodo firewall
- Makrolock Antivirus
- Panda Security
- Norton Online Backup
- F-Secure Internet Security
- Sentinel HASP License Manager
- “Browser Manager” (mngr.exe)
- “Babylon Toolbar” (browserprotect.exe)
- Anything from the company PerformerSoft LLC
- browsermngr.exe AND brwmngr.exe (part of something called “Browser Manager”)
- Sidekick Manager (sidemngr.exe; * PerformerSoft LLC product)
- BullGuard Anti-Virus
These applications can modify certain parameters in some Windows API functions in a way that is not 100% compatible with what is specified by Microsoft, and cause problems for other applications.
As a first step in resolving the problem, we recommend that you uninstall the above corresponding product(s), re-install your iLok licence manager software, and re-install all your Flux:: software.
If you experience unexpected authorization issues and none of the above-mentioned software is installed, please contact FLUX:: HelpDesk. Provide system information as well as information about if any other software similar to the above-mentioned software is installed and running on your computer.