Online Shop & User Account
Activation & Authorization
Download & Installation
Support Documents & Files
IRCAM Tools HEar in 5.1 in Digital Performer
How to setup IRCAM Tools HEar in 5.1 in Digital Performer.
- Create six mono audio tracks and one aux track.
- Set the outputs of each mono audio track to Bus 1-6, respectively.
- Set the input of the aux track to Bus 1-6.
- Set the output of the aux track to a 5.1 surround bundle where the first two outputs are the ones you are monitoring from (i.e. headphones)
- Insert the AU plugin on the aux track.
This setup will feed the outputs of each audio track into the plugin on the aux. The plugin will then output a stereo track, which is sent to the first two outputs of the surround output bundle.
To create a surround bundle (which you will need to do for bus 1-6 and your 5.1 output bundle) go to the Bundles window. Select the Outputs tab. Click the “add” button. This will create a new bundle. Select the dropdown menu in the ‘Model’ column to set the bundle to 5.1.