Online Shop & User Account
Activation & Authorization
- How to redeem a License Activation Code
- License Activation (FLUX:: Online Store)
- License Transfers
- Refunds / Cancel licenses
- SPAT Revolution April 2021 - New Essential and Ultimate license (bundle)
- SPAT Revolution 22.09 license upgrade surrendering
- SPAT Revolution 22.02 license
- SPAT Revolution 22.09 license upgrade required
Download & Installation
- How To download and install all the plugins in a plugin bundle?
- How To download and install on an offline computer using FLUX:: Center
- How To download and install software using FLUX:: Center
- How To download for installation on AVID Venue consoles using FLUX:: Center
- How to install plugins for Pyramix 10
- How To Install FLUX:: Session Analyzer / FLUX:: Analyzer Essential in FLUX:: Center
- How To install the Merging VS3 version of FLUX:: plugins?
- How To install the Studio Session Pack bundle?
- How To Install the Waves WPAPI SoundGrid version of FLUX:: plugins?
- How To make FLUX:: Center only displays the products that I own?
- How to manually uninstall audio plugins
- How To uninstall software installed with FLUX:: Center
- How To update my installed software to the latest version?
- Where can I find the v2 (32-bit only) plugin versions?
- "Failed to initialize the graphic engine" error message when loading a product
- macOS - Authorization error in macOS - License Verification Error License missing its DBInfo
- macOS - Catalina Support (macOS Only)
- Plugins not working in some DAWs on computers with NVidia graphics cards
- v3 version compatibility in sessions already using previous versions of the same plug-in.
- VST plug-ins not listed in the DAW software
- Windows - Can't find the application file (FLUX:: Session Analyzer / FLUX:: Analyzer Essential) after installation.
- Windows - Moving a VST plug-in file to another folder
- Stuck to 'please wait' message while installing a product on MacOS
- How to set up Nuendo with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Pro Tools with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Pyramix with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Reaper with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Logic Pro with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Ableton LIVE with SPAT Revolution?
- How to display the SPAT plugins automation parameters in Ableton LIVE?
- How to fix duplicated send/return objects in a Local Audio Path connection with a DAW?
- How to set up your DAW with SPAT Revolution?
- Can I mix my mono and stereo audio in Binaural using SPAT Revolution?
- How to transcode HOA in SPAT Revolution?
- Can I import my Genelec Aural ID HRTF in SPAT Revolution?
- Can I use the Sennheiser AMBEO microphone with SPAT Revolution?
- Can I import my personalized HRTF in SPAT Revolution?
- Can I use the ZYLIA ZM-1 Spatial recording microphone with SPAT Revolution?
- How to monitor HOA streams in binaural with SPAT Revolution?
- Local Audio Path - Solve sync issues
- Windows - "import DLL netcdf.dll cannot be loaded" error on Spat Revolution startup (Windows only)
- Error message: "SPAT Revolution initialization problem found! Please check your license authorization"
- Troubleshooting with OSC
- Error messages in ReaVolution on M1 macs
- Windows - libxml2.dll not found error
- Connection Problems - SampleGrabber and FLUX:: Analyzer Essential / FLUX:: Session Analyzer
- Where can I find the FLUX:: Analyzer Essential / FLUX:: Session Analyzer plugin in my DAW / Host software?
- Why are there two different FLUX Analyzer Essential application files installed?
- My Pure Analyzer preferences are not available anymore after an update
- Route Protools to Flux:: Analyzer using Protools Audio Bridge bus on Macos
Support Documents & Files
“Failed to initialize the graphic engine” error message when loading a product
Last Updated On
If you experience that FLUX:: Center is only displaying an empty black window when you start up Center, there may be an issue with a graphic card driver that needs to be updated.
Try installing the latest available driver for the graphic card (or chipset), normally found directly on the AMD or NVidia website, and sometimes on the computer manufacturer’s website (more commonly for laptop and other computers built together with the screen).
The generic graphic driver installed with windows is not supporting OpenGL 2.0, which is required by FLUX:: Center, and by all our software, on both macOS and Windows, as all our software uses advanced 3D-graphics for the graphical user interface, enhancing the usability and the workflow in the software.
Table of Contents