How to set up Reaper with SPAT Revolution?
The easiest and fastest way to get started with SPAT Revolution in a DAW environment is by using the Local Audio Path mode, running SPAT on the same workstation as the DAW.
To facilitate this and to get started easily, we have created sessions and templates for a variety of DAWs and SPAT Revolution.
Project Sessions and Templates downloads
Template used in the video tutorial
- Reaper Tutorial Template Binaural, 5.1 and NHK 22.2 output formats.
- Basic music Template Stereo, 5.1, Atmos 5.1.4 output formats with Binaural monitoring.
- Advanced multi-format Template Atmos 7.1.2, NHK 22.2 and multiple binaural output formats.
- Ambisonic HOA mixing HOA 3rd order and binaural monitoring output formats.
ReaVolution for SPAT Revolution
What is ReaVolution?
ReaVolution is an attempt to provide customization to Reaper standard configuration in order to simplify its integration to Spat Revolution and provide a complete simple immersive audio creation package.
- GitHub Download – FLUX:: ReaVolution Scripts for SPAT Revolution integration with Cockos Reaper.
- FLUX:: Center Installation – FLUX:: ReaVolution extension package for SPAT Revolution integration with Cockos Reaper.
- FLUX:: ReaVolution Documentation – Documentation about FLUX:: ReaVolution for Reaper.