Online Shop & User Account
Activation & Authorization
- How to redeem a License Activation Code
- License Activation (FLUX:: Online Store)
- License Transfers
- Refunds / Cancel licenses
- SPAT Revolution April 2021 - New Essential and Ultimate license (bundle)
- SPAT Revolution 22.09 license upgrade surrendering
- SPAT Revolution 22.02 license
- SPAT Revolution 22.09 license upgrade required
Download & Installation
- How To download and install all the plugins in a plugin bundle?
- How To download and install on an offline computer using FLUX:: Center
- How To download and install software using FLUX:: Center
- How To download for installation on AVID Venue consoles using FLUX:: Center
- How to install plugins for Pyramix 10
- How To Install FLUX:: Session Analyzer / FLUX:: Analyzer Essential in FLUX:: Center
- How To install the Merging VS3 version of FLUX:: plugins?
- How To install the Studio Session Pack bundle?
- How To Install the Waves WPAPI SoundGrid version of FLUX:: plugins?
- How To make FLUX:: Center only displays the products that I own?
- How to manually uninstall audio plugins
- How To uninstall software installed with FLUX:: Center
- How To update my installed software to the latest version?
- Where can I find the v2 (32-bit only) plugin versions?
- "Failed to initialize the graphic engine" error message when loading a product
- macOS - Authorization error in macOS - License Verification Error License missing its DBInfo
- macOS - Catalina Support (macOS Only)
- Plugins not working in some DAWs on computers with NVidia graphics cards
- v3 version compatibility in sessions already using previous versions of the same plug-in.
- VST plug-ins not listed in the DAW software
- Windows - Can't find the application file (FLUX:: Session Analyzer / FLUX:: Analyzer Essential) after installation.
- Windows - Moving a VST plug-in file to another folder
- Stuck to 'please wait' message while installing a product on MacOS
- How to set up Nuendo with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Pro Tools with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Pyramix with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Reaper with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Logic Pro with SPAT Revolution?
- How to set up Ableton LIVE with SPAT Revolution?
- How to display the SPAT plugins automation parameters in Ableton LIVE?
- How to fix duplicated send/return objects in a Local Audio Path connection with a DAW?
- Can I mix my mono and stereo audio in Binaural using SPAT Revolution?
- How to transcode HOA in SPAT Revolution?
- Can I import my Genelec Aural ID HRTF in SPAT Revolution?
- Can I use the Sennheiser AMBEO microphone with SPAT Revolution?
- Can I import my personalized HRTF in SPAT Revolution?
- Can I use the ZYLIA ZM-1 Spatial recording microphone with SPAT Revolution?
- How to monitor HOA streams in binaural with SPAT Revolution?
- Local Audio Path - Solve sync issues
- Windows - "import DLL netcdf.dll cannot be loaded" error on Spat Revolution startup (Windows only)
- Error message: "SPAT Revolution initialization problem found! Please check your license authorization"
- Troubleshooting with OSC
- Error messages in ReaVolution on M1 macs
- Windows - libxml2.dll not found error
- Connection Problems - SampleGrabber and FLUX:: Analyzer Essential / FLUX:: Session Analyzer
- Where can I find the FLUX:: Analyzer Essential / FLUX:: Session Analyzer plugin in my DAW / Host software?
- Why are there two different FLUX Analyzer Essential application files installed?
- My Pure Analyzer preferences are not available anymore after an update
- Route Protools to Flux:: Analyzer using Protools Audio Bridge bus on Macos
Support Documents & Files
How do I cancel a purchase?
Last Updated On
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from the date the order was paid in full, to request a refund.
A refund must be requested from, and authorized by, our customer service team within 14 days as per above.
When a refund request is approved, an iLok license surrender process will be initiated, which must be completed before the refund will be processed.
For subscription plans we do not refund a started currently ongoing term, or terms that have already ended.
Table of Contents